Just saw the Anthropic CEO is saying the whole AI thing needs to slow down. Because “its growing faster than we can understand it”
Hmm…
Just saw the Anthropic CEO is saying the whole AI thing needs to slow down. Because “its growing faster than we can understand it”
Hmm…
I just tried to cash in my Printables points to get a free spool of filament. The shipping was going to cost more than buying three spools of filament on Amazon.
So I just uploaded 852 AI generated models to Printables - all are 1:87 scale models of 2-by-4 boards of varying lengths.
Take that, Josef!
I’m lucky. We now have a local company that makes their own filament. I have been very happy with their products. They are small but growing and adding new types as they grow. It’s handy having them so close as it saves me shipping. They used to give free shipping in Canada but lately shipping costs have been going up so they now give free chipping for orders over $105 CAD. The nice thing having them less than 15 minutes away is I can just drop in and get what I need if I run out of something. No more waiting several days for something to arrive.
The bots are getting smarter and more insidious…
You have to give the bots some credit - considering the hoops they need to jump through just to sign in to the forum, you have to admire their dedication.