What a pity. Greed has destroyed this platform. I have uploaded 85 designs for free over years and am now supposed to pay money to avoid being bombarded with advertising? I don’t do that to myself.
See you on printables.com.
What a pity. Greed has destroyed this platform. I have uploaded 85 designs for free over years and am now supposed to pay money to avoid being bombarded with advertising? I don’t do that to myself.
See you on printables.com.
These are some of the things that management is discussing with some of us on the forum in order to make improvements. What not add your thoughts in order to help improve the experience?
the ads are getting annoying but how will thingiverse make money to run the platform without ads? the ads are annoying, but they are worth the price to have thingiverse.
I agree. That is why the discussion is important to see if changes can be made to improve the site rather than just giving up.
they should have like 1 ad from a bigger company, instead of lots of ads from small companies